Neu: TeKV331 – Audio – SynthMaster.2.5 Beta
- Cross-platform VST & AU: SynthMaster 2.5 now runs as a VST instrument/effect on both Windows and
- Mac OSX, and as an Audio Unit instrument/effect on Mac OSX.
- Improved Filter Algorithms: The “analog” filter models have been improved to better model the analog
- ladder filter. The “digital” filters on the other hand have been rewritten from scratch for better VA sound.
- Before/After/Inside Filter Distortion: Custom distortion stage added into the filters so that signals can
- be distorted before, after or even inside the filter. With this flexibility, it is now possible to create
- screaming sounds using the filters in SynthMaster.
- “Multimode” Filters: With the new “multimode” filter type, it is now possible to switch from Lowpass to
- Bandpass to Highpass filter types continously using the “filter mode” parameter. For analog multimode
- filters, it is even possible to change the slope of the filter continously from 0 db/oct to 24 db/oct using the
- “continous slope” parameter.
- “Dual” Filters: With the new “dual” filter type, it is now possible to run two multimode filters
- simultaneously, either in parallel, or in series. The mix ratios between the filters, and the topology
- (parallel/series) between them can be changed continuosly, as well as the modes and cutoff frequencies
SynthMaster 2.5 Beta ist als Online-Download zum Beta-Preis von 70 $ bis zum 1. November 2010 verfügbar. Der reguläre Preis beläuft sich dann auf 99 $
Weitere Informationen sowie eine kostenlose Demo-Version findet ihr auf der Herstellerseite.
Link: TeKV331 Audio